I got some cute pictures of the girls playing outside with the neighbors the other day so I though I would post them. I made them go outside and play because they're not going to get the chance for too much longer with cold weather quickly approaching. We are so lucky that our neighbors have 3 little girls about the same age as ours. They don't always get along but most of the time they have a ball. 
Ellie and Gracie
Tess and Hayden
Mia and Chandler
It's really comforting to know that in about 8-10 years when the hormones in our house start to really peak we won't be alone. Tim and Billie Jo will be in the exact same boat and a couple years ahead in fact so they can give us really good advice on how to handle teenage girls.
We've been doing swim lessons for the past few saturdays also and I though I would throw in some pictures.
8 clever comments:
Maybe it is a good thing we didn't end up buying the house across the street, my boys just wouldn't fit in the neighborhood. It really is fun for your family and Billie Jo and Tim's family to have each other.
As long as you're on the north side of the street it's just fine. The other neighbors have 3 boys. For some reason the south side is the girls side. Maybe we should move across the street and finally get a boy!
That's a lot of girls!!!! Thats good that they get along MOST of the time, because with that many girls, it could be a lot worse!!! They are lucky to have each other! I love love love your background, by the way.
Such a cute post -- as soon as it started to appear, it made me feel like it's really fall! Those girls are so cute and yes, it is nice that the girls have built-in playmates right next door. It actually gives each set of girls a chance to play with someone other than their own sisters.
I feel like they are all sisters. I would love to trade sometimes. At least they know that they always have a friend. It is so great for me to know that I also have a built in friend. There are so many perks to being neighbors. I love the new background and I love the littel additions. Why don't you give me your little secrets?
Your girls are sooo cute!! Clint says " they take after their mom not their dad." Ha Ha
what cute girls and fun friends, yes this weather is changing, I'm not sure about winter, but I am sure that it will come. Maybe we could try for the winter olympic this year at grandma Dixie's Oh by the way Robbin. Happy Birthday. You are a great daughter and I appreciate you.
Love ya' Dixie
Yep, summer fun is over. Break out the winter wear!! Cute blog!!
Post a Comment