So I guess I got tagged for the first time! Thanks a lot Maryanne! Hmmmm 6 random things about myself.
1- I hate things touching my nose. Snowflakes are bad but people are the worse.
2- I'm a night owl. I like staying up late then of course like to sleep in but it's pretty hard with kids that have to get up for school. I wish I was a morning person but I'm far from it.
3- I was a "jock" and super shy in high school and didn't date or go to any dances. Boys or girls choice. Man if I could do that all over again.
4- I was a total tomboy growing up. That probably explains why I didn't date. I loved camping, riding horses or playing ball. Hated barbies then, and still do and that's what my girly girls love doing. I've dressed more barbies in the last 7 years then I ever did as a kid.
5- I think I'm addicted to my computer. I love the Internet and especially blog-stalking.
6- This is a family thing but we (meaning the Beddoes' because Greg would never) put raspberry jam on our grilled cheese sandwiches and peanut butter (with syrup) on our pancakes and french toast. Don't knock it till you try it!
There it is. Random enough. Now I get to tag 6 people. Mmmmm. Billie Jo, Jamie, Neina, Aleena, Addison and Mindi. Can't wait to see how random everyone else is.
11 years ago
3 clever comments:
Oh Robbin, you are too funny. I have to admit that the food choices sound...interesting, but once I married Rick I learned that what I think is normal may not be!
You had me until raspberry jam :(
Ha ha, no, I love it. I love that your girls are totally girly girls if that's not what you liked at all as a little girl. I say I wanted a girl 'cause I understand "girly" things, but I'll probably end up someday with a total tomboy and won't know what to do with her!
Boy you sure are quirky! I only knew about half of those things. That is what makes things so funny...you and I probably had the most opposite lives in high school and now wouldn't you know-we are best friends. I think that is why Mia always want to go to RRRRobbins house, becuase she knows that you will play babies and dress them whereas I say NO!---NOT SO HAPPY ABOUT THE TAG!
Post a Comment