Oct 19, 2008

Cutest girls!

Well this weekend was fall break ( I guess really only for Gracie) but we didn't do one fun thing. We didn't go to any pumpkin patches or corn mazes or weekend getaways. How boring can one family be! Greg was shipping cows this weekend so he was tied up for a couple days and the girls and I just hung out and slept in. The one thing we did do was get pictures of the girls. It was a dance fund-raiser and we got family pictures done not even a year ago so I didn't think we needed the whole fam again. (Truthfully I just didn't want to be in them. I hate pictures of me) Last time in all the fuss trying to get Chandler to cooperate we didn't get one of the three girls together so I definitely wanted to get one this year along with each individual girl. Needless to say the big girls don't have a problem in front of the camera and I thought this year would be better with Chandler being another year older. Not. She was a stinker of course and we were lucky to get one or two okay shots of her by herself. She wouldn't even cooperate with her sisters sitting right next to her. We had to call in reinforcements and get Billie Jo and Mia to come down and help us and even bribe her with lollipops. I guess it will have to do though because if she acts this way in a familiar place like the neighbors dance studio, there's no way she will humor us in someplace like kiddie kandids. Here's a peek.Although they all turned out OK this is one of my favorites. It pretty much sums up life at our house. Someone is usually crying and everyone else is trying to figure out what the heck is wrong.

10 clever comments:

The Gunnerson Family said...

You have no idea how jealous those pictures make me! Everything from the coordinated pink and brown outfits, pink hair bows, curled hair, and little Mary Jane shoes is just TOO CUTE. Your girls are totally beautiful, if I ever have a daughter I hope she is half as cute as yours!

The Richards Family said...

Robin, your girls are so beautiful! I have been wanting to look at your blog but didn't know your address so I was finally able to link to yours from Jamie's. I am glad that she has joined the blogging world!

Billie Sue said...

Oh my...speaking from a Grandma's world...those are the cutest pictures. You will always have such vivid memories of that day and so will all the girls. When they get older, they will always remember how much work you put in to the day and how they had such good self-concept because they knew their Mother thought they were so beautiful and special. You're a great Mom and those girls are definitely beautiful!!! The pictures are totally worth it!

Aleena said...

VERY CUTE! I caught up with Kelly last night. She says HI.... I gave her a hard time for not getting in on the blogging fun. Oh well!!!

tortured mormon mom said...

I think they are cute. Try getting four boys to sit still and behave for pictures. the last ones were from Katie's wedding and the next will probably be Nick's.

Billie Jo said...

Oh thank heavens you didn't put the ones on of Mia and her chocolate face. I love that you had to call me in for back up and that next to Aunt Jamie I am Chandler's favorite! Your girls are simply BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Gotta' agree those girls are darn cute and those are great pictures.I do have the cutest grandkids ever!!!
Gramma Dixie

Anonymous said...

grrr.... I can only get the 1st picture to load and it is making me mad! So from what I can see the pictures turned out great. We just love your girls and can't believe how fast time flies. WOW, anyways, they are absolutely beautiful girls, we enjoy every minute we get to spend with them.

Clegg Family said...

Those pictures are so dang cute. Your girls look like they could be in commercials or in a Gap add.

Kim and Carrie Atkinson said...

Hey Bob,
I guess im confessing also I blog stalk yours too..fun to see what everyone has been up to..
Your girls are so cute!
They are growing up so fast!
Good to hear from you,
Carrie