Hayden started preschool today. She's been counting down for the last week or so and she was really excited. Last year we didn't know anyone in her class before she started but this year there were a few people she already knew so that made it even more exciting. It's crazy how big she's gotten. Greg thinks she isn't growing fast enough but of going by the length of her last years pants, she's definitely grown. She may not be as tall as her big sister but she's getting there. She is really into coloring now and writing words all the time. She is always asking me how to spell something and writing it down. She's a smartie and I'm excited to see how far she will come in school this year.
11 years ago
6 clever comments:
I agree...she's getting big! All those girls are growing up, and I wish I were there to see it happening. Good luck at school, Hayden!
Wow, one last year of preschool then it is of the the big house. Hayden, I can understand being the "little" little sister, not all of us can be tall. It's okay, at least you are dang cute!
Pretty soon they all will be sassy teenagers and you and I will just have to walk A LOT! I am so excited for Hayden to get her turn to go to school! She is getting big and not matter how tall she is she doesn't let anything stand in her way!
Yep - darn tootin' cute! You guys just know how to have the cutest girls. That is such a cute picture of her! Save all of the little girl pics, as she will definitely grow more quickly than you will want her to.
She is her Gramma Dixie sweetie and I love how well she writes and colors Have fun in school Hayen
Love ya' Gramma Dixie
Hayden is so cute it was fun to see her and Millie playing together this weekend. We really need to get them together more often. Amelia loves playing with all of the girls, Simon does too. All your girls are so smart and great little writers. Congratulations Haydy on the start of a new year of school.
Uncle Addy
Post a Comment