Aug 25, 2008

Oh heavans!

Why is it when I babysit other kids mine are the ones that misbehave? I don't know why this child is drawn to the baby lotion but this is the second time she's done this. It's probably because Baby Magic is my very favorite and they stopped making it so when I was pregnant with Chandler I bought a case of it online. There's no better smell in the world than a baby magic baby. It will be gone way too soon at this rate!

You can totally tell she's trying to talk her way out of trouble in this shot and how could I be mad at that face. But I sternly told her she was in big trouble while I stifled a laugh and ran for my camera. Oooh I love that girl.

6 clever comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute. If it weren't, it would sure be easier to be mad, I bet! She is seriously a doll--plus, now she smells nice!

Billie Jo said...

Love that girl!!! She will NEVER be in trouble and if for some reason you change your mind and get mad at her one day, I'm sure she will find her way over to me...her favorite! She look a lot older in the second picture? Crazy!

The Gunnerson Family said...

You should sell those pictures to a baby lotion company for advertising, who could pass up anything that girl is selling. I love your girls, they are so cute. I am seriously praying that one day I can have a girl that cute too!

Billie Sue said...

I don't know -- she doesn't look too scared to me! She just looks cute and obviously smells good too!

Kristie said...

I could steal that little girl from you. She is so cute! I know, I know, she's kind of naughty sometimes, but I will seriously trade you. My two year old for yours...that's what I thought.

Mindi said...

Lotion is ten/hundred times better than what Brandon has decided to smear everywhere (too much gross information to post) The picture is ADORABLE- she is so cute.