It is our 10th wedding anniversary today and it is blowing my mind.

I don't remember being 14 when I got married! We met 13 years ago in Logan and we've come a long way since then. I never really imagined we'd be living in Francis with 3 girls, some cows, a pig, and a chicken! I guess that makes me a farmers wife and I wouldn't change it for anything. Greg is a such great husband, a good son and brother, an awesome dad, and the best friend anyone could ask for. He is funny, smart, loyal, dedicated, and just about the most hardworking person I've ever met. More than once in our married life he has worked two jobs to support our family so I could stay home with the girls. He can do just about anything he sets his mind to, and if he can't do it he knows someone who can. Since I met him he's been a welder, a student, a teacher, a coach (football, wrestling, and girls softball?!)worked construction, been a town councilor, a farmer,

and the list could go on. He built our home including framing, shingling, and landscaping with very little help. There were few things he didn't actually have a hand in. (I did paint the whole thing!) He adores our girls and they more than adore him. I love to watch them all together when he walks through the door after work or even when he comes home for lunch. You'd think he just saved the world by the welcome he gets. And he doesn't go back to work without getting plenty of goodbye hugs and kisses from his girls. There's nothing he wouldn't do for his family and we are so lucky to have him. Honey, you have given me 10 great years, 3 beautiful children and a wonderful life. I love you and look forward to many great years to come. Happy Anniversary!
4 clever comments:
Wow, how can someone so big and brawny be such a sweet and passionate person. Those girls do love and adore him. They hit the rode running when they see that truck turn down country lane. I just can't wait to see how he reacts when they start dating!
I too remember well the day you two got married. I thought you were beautiful then and I think you are even more beautiful now. Congratulations on your anniversary and may there be many, many more!
That is sooo cute! I don't know if I have ever heard you be so sentimental...but it's a good thing! Greg is an amazing guy, but let's not forget about you. I wish we could spend more time hanging out. I think YOU are incredibly talented as well, and Greg is more than lucky to have YOU. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Kristie
I'm just glad that you two still love one another after 10 years and I think you have an awesome family and your girls are just gorgeous, and my little Chandler is such a cute two year old, I love the way she talks.
Cute blog Robbib, Thanks for taking care of your little family and being such a good daughter.
Love the Averetts
Post a Comment