11 years ago
Sep 10, 2008
Sisters
I was blow drying my hair the other day and Hayden and Chandler were watching TV, or at least I thought anyway. When It was a little too quiet I went to check on them. Hayden had fallen asleep on the couch and Chandler was asleep on the love seat. I don't get time to myself very often, so I tip-toed around the house for a while doing laundry and other chores that I have been putting off. When I came back in the living room Chandler had gotten off her couch and snuggled up to her sister and gone back to sleep. Of course I grabbed my camera so that I have proof to show them that they really do love each other in spite of all the scars from biting and scratching. Hopefully we'll be out of that phase soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 clever comments:
Ohhh--the most precious thing I ever saw! Those girls are absolutely beautiful!
Not fair, you got to do your hair. I never get that chance. One day when they have kids and are old they will call each other everyday and chat!! Good thing I have you.
Ahhh, that is so precious! I remember when Giselle and I were little, my mom would always tell us that if we got cold at night to sleep "back to back," so whenever we would wake up and both be cold we would just say, "back to back," and somehow we always warmed up. Not sure if that wives tale is really true, but it does give me great memories of sleeping with my little sis! These two obviously will be just the same!
They are absolutely beautiful!!!
I love this story and these pictures!! And I love that Chelsea told that story...I think of that all the time when I am cold and snuggle my back up to Noah. No matter what petty sister fights Chelsea and I had, those three words meant we were close enough to snuggle up and keep each other warm!
Those girls are so cute. What a great story.
Oh, moments like that make all the work of mothering worth it. I love that Hayden climbed right up and snuggled back to sleep with her sister. My only advice would be that the next time this happens, reward yourself for being a good mom and do something for yourself!
Another couple of beautiful grandchildren, I love the innocence, hope it lasts awhile.
Gramma Dixie
Post a Comment