Nov 10, 2011

My baby is 2!

I say it all the time but where has the time gone? I can't believe my little Quinsie is already 2! I love this age. 2 or 3 is my very favorite. Everyone always talks about the terrible twos but I have always really enjoyed this stage with my kids. It seems like they learn something new almost every day! Their personalities start to develop and grow and they're not quite so dependent on everyone else.
Our Little Quinsie is such a sweetheart! We call her our little blond sheep of the family. No matter where we go we hear at least one comment about where we got the blondie. It's become quite a joke to us all. She is really starting to be quite the chatterbox (so she fits in well around here) and she has definitely caught the reading bug from her sisters and loves to look at books. One of her favorite things to do is get the biggest picture book she can carry and sit on someones lap and point to every picture in it and ask "sthat?" It gets really old after about the tenth time through the same book but as long as it makes her happy we'll keep reading to her. She got her very own 'pack-pack' for her birthday and she loves to put her books in it and carrying them around. We were leaving to take Chandler to the bus stop the other day and of course we were in a hurry. We were just about to walk out the door and she ran in the other room. I was yelling at her to come on and when I went to go get her she was getting her pack-pack so she could be just like her big sis. She's even fallen asleep in it a couple times because I couldn't get her to take it off before she fell asleep!
She is definitely loved! My favorite part of the day is when each of the girls come home from school and they are so cute with her. She gives them the biggest hugs and she is so excited to see them. I hope they will always like each other this much. Having only 2 sisters myself I know there will be bumpy times but I also know what good friends they will always be.
We love you little Quinsie Fritz. Don't forget, you will always be our baby!

1 clever comments:

neina said...

LOVE the crate picture....can I borrow that for Gabby?! Quinsie is definitely a cutie. So glad that the girls love each other so much. We hope that she and Hayden both had great birthdays. I also cannot believe how big they are getting. I am sure Gracie is taller than I am now! We miss you all so much and cant wait to see you in a month!