Aug 26, 2011

Chandler is in Kindergarten!



I can't believe it but another baby went to kindergarten! She did so awesome too! I put her on the bus and then followed it to the school so I could be there as she went in and she just followed the herd like an old pro!




The only bad part was that she wanted wear a skirt and sweater so by the time she got to school on the bus she was sweaty and her cheeks were bright pink and all she had to say was "I'm firsty!"

Then after school the wrong information got put on her bus tag and they had her in line to get on the wrong bus. Luckily big sis Hayden was watching out for her and grabbed her so she didn't end up in Peoa! I don't think we would have talked her into going back the next day.




She even got into the same class as her favorite friend from preschool so it made it lots easier!

Now if mom can just get use to the new routine! I have 3 bus schedules to keep up with so i basically sit around and wait for someone to get on or off the bus 5 times a day. I guess I better get used to it I have a feeling it only gets worse from here :)


3 clever comments:

The Gunnerson Family said...

Oh my! I still can't believe that she is big enough for Kindergarten. When I was watching all the kids walk into class that first day I was amazed at how small they seemed. I'm glad she had such a good first day. I'm sure she will do great and have so much fun.

Billie Jo said...

Yeah for Chandler; glad she let go of her momma! Sorry about the bus schedule... maybe you should throw a FIT! Works for me :) PS this is Billie Jo

Anonymous said...

Cute girls Great Mom