Aug 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Chandler! (Just a little late)

I can't believe this girl is 5!


( I also can't believe I gave in and got another puppy! What was I thinking!)



I can't believe she's graduated from preschool and will go


to Kindergarten in just a couple of weeks!

I can't believe how much I love this girl! She's always been such a sweetheart and total mamas girl. She's finally coming out of her shell which is probably a good thing since she's going to be a big school girl now.
I can't believe how much I love this face!

Happy 5th Birthday Chandler D!!!!
I love you berry best most!


2 clever comments:

Billie Sue said...

She is beautiful...just as the rest of your girls are! Giselle and Billie Jo are always talking about how great your girls are. Happy Birthday, Chandler!

The Gunnerson Family said...

I also can't believe that Kindergarten is right around the corner. It's hard for me to imagine Noah and Chandler are both going to school, I'm sure they will be great! What a cutie.