Nov 19, 2011

Another November Birthday!


Well it finally happened. Our Hado Tado turned 8. She has been counting down to her birthday for months. I finally had to tell her no more talking about your birthday till at least October! She gets so excited and loves the countdown for birthdays and holidays. She got to start the celebration a little early when we had a family party for her and Quinsie at the Rec Center pool. I mean who doesn't love to gorge on pizza and cake and ice cream and then put on a swimsuit? Next of course there's the party at school so your slacker mom has to stay up till 1am making cupcakes. Then there's the "friend" party. A gaggle of 8 year old is always a lot of fun ;) So basically her birthday gets stretched out into a 2 week celebration. No wonder she looks so forward to it every year! The next celebration will be her baptism and she's just as excited for that. The next countdown is in full swing!
Our Hayden is a spitfire! Sassy yet sweet. Smart and so talented! She has such a fun personality and you just can't help but love her. We all do and we hope her birthday was worth all the excitement and anticipation. Love you Tado!

1 clever comments:

The Gunnerson Family said...

I think that you guys had the first November birthdays in the entire McNeil family! And we are so glad that you did. Those are some of the cutest girls I have ever seen! Time really does go way too fast. I remember like it was yesterday when you found out you were in for baby girl #4. Now that baby girl is 2 yearls old, and as cute as her big sisters.
Happy birthday, Hayden and Quinsie!