Mar 17, 2009

Photo of the week


You know if this dog could talk he would be singing-

"Let the sunshine, Let the sunshine in....."

I'm tempted to sprawl out in the sun like this too sometimes.

5 clever comments:

Billie Sue said...

A trip to Phoenix would do you a world of good! The sunshine is absolutely wonderful and it is the perfect temperature (we won't be saying that much past April, I'm sure!)

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh, that's so nice to have a day of sun and melted snow every once in a while! I've been loving a sunny warm winter down here, but I will be SO jealous of your weather once spring and summer temperatures hit!!!

Billie Jo said...

If I got a cute dog maybe I could have an update that cute. Oh wait I should have taken a picture of him sitting on my back door helping me carry in my groceries! Just think you will be laying out in the sun like that in just one more day!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Funny, I was doing the same thing the other day. It has be BEAUTIFUL latelty!

Anonymous said...

What a Cow Dog that guy is!! Love the sun tooo!!