.jpg)
I can't believe my Gracie is 8! I swear it wasn't that long ago that I posted about her being 7! Where does the time go? I thought I would put some pictures up from this last year. She is growing so big! She's only 8 but when we bought flips flops a couple weeks ago we had to buy ladie's smalls! Of course she does have a little sasquatch blood in her (heh hmm Jamie and Caitlin).Gracie loves singing, dancing, and "making art". This week she says when she grows up she wants to be an architect because she can mix her love of drawing and designing things and be involved in what her dad does, construction. Gracie can be so sweet and tenderhearted but there are days when we definitely see a preview of the teenager in her. She loves her sisters and family more than anything (except maybe her stuffed animals). She's a pretty good helper most of the time and we are so blessed to have her in our family. She can't wait to be baptized and "become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" which will be coming up at the first of May.
Gracie Jo we love you and hope your birthday is the best!
7 clever comments:
I love that Gracie, too! She is such a smart, talented, and fun girl...I hope she has an awesome birthday and I'm very proud of her for her excitement to be baptized. Such a special kid...Happy Birthday Gracie!!!
YEAH! Happy Birthday Gracie! We love you so much and are so happy for you. We hope that you have a great birthday. Hope to see you soon.
I love that Gracie, she is always happy to see me and makes a fuss over Gramma Dixie, and you are lucky to have such a sweet girl, (girls) we love them all
Eight? Wow! I remember my baptism day so well -- did you know that Earl and I were baptized on the same day? Watch out for the little boys who are baptized the same day -- you never know -- one of them might just end up being Gracie's knight in shining armor! Happy birthday - Gracie!
I can't believe she's eight! It seems just like yesterday she was a baby and I was tending her. What a little cutie.
Wow, that goes fast. Eight sure is an awesome birthday. I am glad she is so excited to be baptized. What a good little girl
Gracie,
I am so excited that you are going to be baptized. You are such a great girl and I am so glad Millie has a cousin like you to look up to. Happy belated Birthday! We love you!
Post a Comment