Well one is at school, one is napping, that leaves poor Hayden to entertain herself. She can be a total couch potato most days so I'm glad there is something other than TV that will entertain her for a while even if it means work for me. We haven't gotten all of our snow clothes out yet this season so it took a little digging but we outfitted her good enough to keep warm for a little bit. She's been itching to get out in the snow since the first snowflake first fell then melted immediately. Today she was lucky enough to get some snow that is sticking around. Notice nothing matches. Poor middle child. She has on a cousins purple hand-me-down pants that are a little snug, her sisters pink and black hand-me-down boots that are a little too big, and her own brown coat and hat that doesn't fit well over her messy buns. I know it's not a fashion show in our own yard, I just remember how bad I hated hand-me-downs! Luckily she still thinks it's cool to wear something that use to be her big sisters. How long do you think that Will last? I've got to go find something for a snowman nose because we're out of carrots again and all we have is a soggy cucumber. Last year it was a stalk of celery and they just wont forget about it. And I better make sure we have hot chocolate because we all know that you can't build a snowman and not go in for hot cocoa.
The finished product.
And the finished product.
11 years ago
5 clever comments:
My little Haydo Potato! She is so stinking cute. GAP MODEL!!!!Uhm the snow is a little out of control though!
She told me all about it at dance. I love the photos. I took some the last snow storm but never got around to posting them. UM call your neighbor when you need a carrot!!!
Oh wow, to be a child again and love the magic of a snowman and then the warmth of a steaming cup of hot chocolate! What a good Mom!
My boys have also been loving the snow (check back with us in May when it is still snowing)! It is quite a bit of work to get them all dressed and ready to head out, and then you have wet boots, pants, coats, gloves, and hats laying all over; but as long as it keeps them occupied and happy! Hayden is such a beautiful snow angel. Love that hot chocolate face.
I don't know that there is a cuter snow angel, but I be some one will try. She is a cute girl.
Gramma Dixie
Post a Comment