I wanted to quickly post some pictures of the newest and possibly the last male member of our family. These are for you Jamie. I'm still trying to get a really good shot but these will do for now. His name is Flash (for you Dukes of Hazzard fans you'll understand-coo coo!) Greg said if he had to get that kind of dog he got to name it so the girls didn't even get a chance which is good because his name probably would have ended up being sparkles. I'm not even going to start complaining about poop or pee all over because it's pointless. I'm already picking out the new carpet for when he is house trained though. If he lives that long. What on earth was I thinking?!
9 clever comments:
OOOOHHHHH that is FREAKING ADORABLE! can I tend??? can I,can I? Love the ears and two inch legs!cute little baby! i can't wait to meet him and sadie will love him!
he is so cute. and i'm not sure what you were thinking but unfortunately i thought the same thing!
He is pretty darn cute, and I love the throwback to my favorite TV show. (Boy was I in love with Luke Duke when I was a little girl). Good luck with the whole dog thing, you are a better woman than I.
Oh, family pets are such a good part of growing up. Kids never know all the work involved, they just know the love -- so you are a great Mom to realize the value of this experience above the inconvenience of it all!
I am so jealous! I really want a dog too. I love the dog choice for Greg it is so him. I remember when we were little playing "Dukes of Hazard" in an old car in our back yard. Flash is the perfect name too for Roscoe, coo, coo, coo!
You are a good mom because we all know that Moms take care of everything including pets. You two really are living the American Dream awesome house, great town, even better neighbors, and most envious of all, a yard for a dog and kids to play in. Congratulations on your baby boy Greg.
I will never forget the excitment that those girls had when you brought Blaze up the stairs. Omigosh, he is cute, but I can't see him herding cows Greg? What were you thinking? He is cute.
I love it! He is adorable. He will have to come meet him. I dont regret getting Rosie on bit. She is the best dog ever. Gabby loves her so much. The girls feel the same way I bet. Congrats!
Maybe you should have compromised on the name Greg! How about Flashy Sparkles Averett? Or maybe you should have gone with Sparkle-and-Flash Averett?
so adorable!!Coo-coo!!
Post a Comment