Nov 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Hayden!


5 years ago today Hayden Kristine Averett was born! I can't believe it's gone so fast. It seems like not that long ago I was posting that she was turning 4. She is so excited for her birthday and has been counting down the days for about 3 weeks now. We decided to hold off on a friends party for one more year, which she was surprisingly okay with. We usually let them choose where they want to eat for their birthday and she chose Olive Garden a couple of weeks ago and I'm not sure who is more excited, Hayden or her parents. We will celebrating with a family party on sunday for anyone who is interested in some Highschool Musical cake and ice cream.

I can't believe what a gift Hayden is to our family. Everyday is a new adventure and it is usually an entertaining one. It is rare that Hayden isn't singing at the top of her lungs or dancing with all her might. I'm not sure if she can walk a straight line without bouncing or twirling. One of her favorite things to do is put on talent shows or performances of some sort at home. That girl is destined to be the next Hannah Montana! We love her so much and wish her the Happiest 5th Birthday ever!!!

7 clever comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN! We hope you had a great day. Man time flies, you were just a baby when Gabby and I joined the family! We love you!

Giselle Rasheta said...

What a cute birthday girl! She is so fun, and I can't believe how big she's getting...holy cow. It seems like it goes by WAY too fast...

Happy Birthday Hayden!

Billie Sue said...

Beautiful little girl -- and what a loving post from a beautiful mother!

Billie Jo said...

She is the next Hannah Montana. And Greg is the new Billy Ray! We love Hayden at our house as well. Her name comes up at least ten times a day over here. I hope we are all friends forever and ever!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Talent, personality, looks, this girl has it all! She really is so cute, and is always the life of the party. Happy birthday, Hayden.

Anonymous said...

That cute girl!! She is quite a star right now. She's Gramma Dixie's sweetheart any way. Happy Birthday Hayden!!
Love ya'
Gramma Dixie

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! Millie is singing you happy birthday as I type. We are so sorry that we weren't able to make it to your party. We hope that you enjoy the Barbie that we gave you. We love you!