Mar 19, 2008

When will I learn?

Well they say that silence is golden but not when you have a toddler running around. Then it usually means trouble. You would think by the third child I would have learned that. The other day the big girls were both at school and Chandler was running around and playing which is awesome because she hasn't always been that way. She use to be attached to me most of the time but she is getting better and better at entertaining herself. So to get to the point, I was in one room, she was in another and then it was quiet. I walked into see her squirting "woshie" all over the place. It's a good thing I stocked up on baby magic when I found out they weren't going to make it anymore because there was at least half a bottle down the drain. I'm still finding greasy little hand prints on stuff. It was too hard to stifle my laughing to scold her so I just got my camera instead. She sure smelled good though.

4 clever comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute is she! I saw her today at Grandma Dixies's she is so dang cute! We talked all afternoon and ate bunny cookies!

Mindi said...

We have had similar "silent" moments- its a good thing they are so gosh dang cute!

Giselle Rasheta said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again....who could have know Greg would make such a cute little girl?

Man, that little thing is cute...all your girls are! It's good that you can laugh it off and not sweat the small stuff!

Billie Sue said...

When you look at that last little smiling face, how could you do anything else but smile and get the camera? Wow! What a beauty!!!