11 years ago
Mar 25, 2008
Happy Birthday Greg!
Well today is Greg's birthday but It's pretty much going to be just another Tuesday. He is so busy these days that I'm not sure if we are even going to see him much today. He got to kiss the girls goodnight last night but that's about all that they got to see of him yesterday. I'm glad we had the chance for a little St. George mini-vacation last weekend. It was hard for him to get away and he was on the phone a lot but we had a good time hanging out in the warm sunshine. I'm not sure how much he really enjoys spending so much time watching baseball but he does it anyway because it's what my family likes to do and he humors us. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. He works soooo hard so he can provide for us and especially so that I have the opportunity to stay home with our girls. He is the best husband and father that anyone could ask for. I get mad at him a lot because he's gone so much with work, town council and the farm, but I know he does it for us and if he could he would spend more time at home with all his girls. So happy birthday sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 clever comments:
Happy Birthday Greg! This counts as contacting you on your birthday. I had to work tonight and wasn't able to call however I did think of you today. Happy Birthday are you 35 now?! Ha Ha!
Your Baby Brother Addison
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it was a good day.
I suppose I had better correct you Addi. I don't like to admit Greg is that much younger than me but he is now 34 not 35! He is starting to get a little touchy about his age. Ha Ha
Post a Comment