I haven't had too much to blog about lately so when my sister e-mailed this me It was so funny I had to share it! I have actually witnessed this phenomenon with my own eyes. Greg has dry-heaved over many a diaper over the last 7 years and I could have sworn it was actually him in some of the video. I even found a picture of him with his face in his t-shirt.He has come a long way I will give him that.
5
clever comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG............. That is so funny. Men they just dont have it!
I can't remember Earl ever having that much trouble, but then again -- he had to prove his masculinity (when he was much younger and more foolish) by licking the cow poop off his barn boots!
Greg and I met at Utah State and were married a few years later after I convinced him that it was a good idea, and after he convinced his family that Bob was really a girl. We have 4 beautiful daughters and we have settled in Francis, Utah where we are digging the country way of life. Greg works for a local construction company as their project manager and I am a stay at home mom and loving every minute of it.
5 clever comments:
OMG............. That is so funny. Men they just dont have it!
I can't actually remember Tim having that much difficulty with it but I know in sticky situations he always defaulted to me. Good love it!
I can't remember Earl ever having that much trouble, but then again -- he had to prove his masculinity (when he was much younger and more foolish) by licking the cow poop off his barn boots!
I've seen that before, but I forgot how funny it was till I watched it again! Totally hilarious!
That was hilarious. I was crying while laughing!! Luckily Rob only dry heaves when the kids throw up.
Post a Comment