Well it happened! The swingset is officially buried. You can't even see the top of the slide anymore. Now we're just sitting and waiting for the Butikofers trampoline to be covered too. On Sunday morning we woke up and our driveway was gone! The wind blew so bad overnight that there was a huge drift that had filled the whole thing up. Greg tried to run to the grocery store and got the durango stuck so he pulled it out with the jeep. Then he got his plow truck out to try to clear a path and got it stuck too. Thank you Tim for rescuing him. He said he couldn't even get the door to his truck open. So 3 hours later he finally made it to the store. They even cancelled church! And it's suppose to snow again on wednesday! Will it ever stop?
This is his plow truck right after Tim pulled him out. She's a bute huh?


4 clever comments:
Do you have cabin fever yet? Thats a lot of snow! We got a little in comparison however I did have to shovel at least 10 feet of walk way yesterday. I am sad that we had to miss the big party, but we better not chance having a baby in a blizzard on top of Parles Summit. I am looking forward to seeing you guys sometime when traveling becomes a little less stressful.
So feeling your pain! No wonder I have time to surf blogs, I'm stuck inside most days.
Mindi
I'm so ready for the BIG THAW also. Rob would be jealous of Greg's plow truck..
Aleena
I saw your lane on that day and I thought it should be called "Windy Ridge" rather than "Country Lane" or whatever it is! By the way, Billie Jo told me today that the trampoline is covered!!! Just think -- all that new turf won't even need to be watered next summer because IT WILL BE THE END OF JULY BEFORE THE SNOW MELTS!!!
Post a Comment