
Well since the first snowflake flew this year the girls have been itching to get out and play in it and they were definitely able to this weekend. Saturday started out with sunshine but then the snow came and there was definitely enough for them to make a new snow friend with a celery nose (we didn't have a carrot). I am so not looking forward to winter! Where did the summer go? But then the snow melted and on Sunday Greg was able to start winterizing. He cleaned out the garage which was badly needed. Hopefully now that we have grass the garage won't be such a mud magnet but that's probably just wishful thinking. Oh well! And that about covers the life of the Averetts this week. Boring and barely blog-worthy which is why I've been so hesitant to start this thing but now that I see that Addie and Kristie are doing it too I'll have to put more effort into it. Thanks for telling us about it guys! (That's a bit of sarcasm) Maybe this blog thing will motivate us to do something fun so I can write about it. Maybe not. We'll see.

10 clever comments:
So we had no idea you guys had a blog either! We actually just started ours last week, and we are still trying to figure out what we are doing. We had more pictures on there at one point, but due to inexperience they have disappeared (literally...we don't know where they went!)
Anway, we will have to take it more seriously now that we know people are actually viewing it! We look forward to reading your posts. I guess if this is the only way we keep each other updated it is better than nothing, although it would be nice to see your cute girls more often.
Well good luck with the blog. Hopefully we can get everyone else doing the same.
Kristie and Addison
Averetts,
I think I have became a fan of the blog world. Especially since I get to see my cute neices now. I don't envy the snow but west Francis looks so peaceful and quite blanketed in the white snow. It's funny on the one picture of your yard you can see the lines of where the new sod went down. Your life is not boring to me, it is really exciting to see pictures of home and keep in better touch.
Take care
Addison
Robbin,
You are seriously the greatest person ever! I love being your neighbor and friend. I hope that I don't bug you too much! I want you to know how much I have enjoyed getting to know you. I think that we were friends way before this. I love your blog!
This is really Billie Jo your blog doesn't allow anonymous comments!
Okay, you ALL make me sick and if you are going to FORCE me to do this, you better come to my house and TEACH me how to work this BLOG thing....but then you are going all be mad, because my blog page will be super awesome and my kids will be cuter than all of yours.....and so on and so forth.....any way, thanks Bob for including me in this, if I waited for Addy and Kristie there would snow in hell like there was in West Francis!
I'm so happy to see another fellow blogger! Your blog looks wonderful and your kids are adorable. Its still so bizarre to me that it snowed so much there, considering its about 85 outside here right now! Thanks for keeping us updated--can't wait for more.
This really is Chelsea, not Billie Jo!
I like the update with the profiles of the kids. Those girls are so cute! I like your blog set up, next time we see you we will have to exchange tips. I wish we were closer to home too. Millie and Simon need more cousin time. We will have to plan a time to come and visit. OR maybe when things slow down for Greg we can do the copper mine tour.
Robbin, who will really care about how clean you house was in 50 years? I love that you are on the blogging train so I can keep up on those darling brown-eyed girls. They are so beautiful. It looks like the first snow has provided plenty of fun for everyone!
Olivia
Hi Robbin and Greg -- Just to let you know that I look at yours and all the grandkid blogs -- you guys are much better at keeping them up than my brothers and sisters are at calling and telling us what's going on! (Like I'm any better...) Plus we get pictures and commentary from you.
Greg and Robin,
I love those beautiful, little, brown-eyed girls! Greg looks so "Daddy proud" with those cuties! What is that old cliche' about the cobwebs that can wait, but rocking the babies can only happen at a certain time -- don't worry about your house. Believe it or not, they are gone sooner than you think!
Mont, by the way, you can visit Earl and my blog as well and perhaps your family could even get one going and that way we could communicate much easier and better than we currently do!
Could one of you bloggers come and help a little ole' grannie get hers set up and send pictures of Dad and Drea' and I watching TV, heck I'd hate not to be part of this!!!
I love the pictures of the kids, yea Mont you should get a blog too!
Love ya'
Dixie
Post a Comment