
Not much has happened around here lately but we sure have some cute girls! Don't mind chandlers crazy hair, she will not leave anything in her hair for long. This day it was pig-tails gone bad. We got Gracies school pictures back and I am so happy with them. We blew it last year and totally forgot about picture day till we were sitting at the bus stop so needless to say last years pictures weren't the best. So this year we had to make up for it and we got up early and curled her hair. I can't believe how big she's getting. She is reading all the time and I am amazed with how well she does already! Books have always been one of her favorite things and it's clear that it has really paid off! It is also rubbing off on her sisters because they both love reading time and both act like they know how to read also! Anyway mom here is a picture of Gracies school picture. I can't get my scanner hooked up so that's the only way I could think of to show it to you.

Greg and I got to go to Salt Lake on Friday night and see Larry the Cable Guy with Tony and Julena. It was a lot of fun and super funny! We don't see them very often and rarely venture into the big city so it was a treat for us! Thank goodness for grandma Dixie who is our go to for babysitting. We always seem to call her at last minute and she rarely turns us down. After some birthday shopping in Park City with my mom and sisters the rest of the weekend was devoted to yardwork (will it ever end?) and of course cows (I know that will never end). We got a lot of help from the girls in the yard who got totally muddy. For some reason Chandler is always drawn to the dirtiest spot she can find in the yard.


Chandler has recently started playing with baby dolls. I love this picture. She will give them a big squeeze and predend to give them a bottle. This was taken after her nap so that explains the crazy bed head. Too bad we can't catch up with Aunt Jamie long enough to get a hair-do! (Hint Hint)
P.S. It snowed today. Is it really October??!!??!!
8 clever comments:
Those girls are really cute and how about that red head in the middle! Is Chandler's hair turning red? You know how uncle Add loves the red hair. That was a great post I check out your blog every day waiting to see an update post. If only Kristie and I were better at posting ourselves. I can't belive how grown up Gracie is and she is so smart! Millie loves to see the pictures of the cousins. I can't wait to see you guys at the Halloween party.
Take Care
Uncle Addy
Those girls are really cute and how about that red head in the middle! Is Chandler's hair turning red? You know how uncle Add loves the red hair. That was a great post I check out your blog every day waiting to see an update post. If only Kristie and I were better at posting ourselves. I can't belive how grown up Gracie is and she is so smart! Millie loves to see the pictures of the cousins. I can't wait to see you guys at the Halloween party.
Take Care
Uncle Addy
You are just the little champion blogger! I love those girls so much!!! It was funny the other day when Gracie came over for dance, Tess was still down stairs and she ran over and gave Gracie this big bear hug! If anything ever happens to you guys I will have to battle Jayme for those girls. Gracie is such a big girl now. I love watching her and Ellie walk to the bus. They seems like they just cant get enough of each other! What can I say like mothers like daughters.
UHM there will be no fight Billy JO the girls are MINE!! My babies are beautiful!
Soooooo Cute, I wish so much that those kids loved me as much as I love them! Loved the SLIDE SHOW, great touch! You will have to help me set ours up. Looks great loved the update! Add and Kristie are slacking! Have a good weekend.
Love your favorite sis in law and BFF
Oh Greg and Robin, those girls are absolutely beautiful! I love to see them out in the yard when I come to see my own little Buticuties! Let the whole world be filled with McNeil's!
Holy Cow! Look at those adorable gals!! How they have grown so much! I've just got the two. McKelty turned 3 in Aug. David is 18 mos. Thanks for passing along your blog page. Great fun!!
Even though everyone else has said it, I will add that they are cuties! Its fun to see them when I'm visiting the girls! Great job keeping us all updated.
Post a Comment