Oct 24, 2007

Fun with Gracie at the apple farm!


I got to go with Gracie on her 1st grade field trip to an apple farm in Santaquin and what a great day we had. It was kind of a long way to go for 1st graders. I heard "are we there yet?" a lot and we werent even out of Heber yet. But once we got there they showed us all about how they grow and harvest apples and cherries and took us on a tour of their farm and they even had a pumpkin patch where all of the kids got to choose a pumpkin to take home. Most of them went for the biggest they could find and had to be reminded that once we got back to the school they had to get the pumpkin home some how. It's fun to finally see all the kids in her class and put faces to the names she's been talking about since school started. It was good to spend some 1 on 1 time with Gracie. With 3 small children it doesn't happen often enough and I can't believe how fast she's growing.

3 clever comments:

Kristie said...

Gracie Jo you are so darn cute! It looks like the big field trip was really fun.

Love,
So Jo Averetts

Billie Jo said...

What a great mom you are to take such wonderful pictures. That was such a fun field trip when I went with Ellie. I wish you would leave your girls more often. Chandler loves me!!! Can I hire you to follow me along on my outings and take photos? So glad you are my neighbor and friend! I love to see your blog. Your stories are the best!

Anonymous said...

OOHH! My little monkey is so big!I don't think she could be anymore beautiful!!You two are in serious trouble with all three of them.Tell them Hi from there auntie Jamie and I miss them and LOVE them. Cute blog!