Nov 10, 2010

Waaaahhh! My baby is ONE!


I still can't believe it's here. My baby's 1st birthday! I don't know if it's because she's my last baby or what but this last year has gone so fast. Quinsie is such a good baby and so much fun to have around. Of course all the girls adore her and can't get enough of her. Just like all my other babies she is quite a mama's girl and wants to be in my arms at all times and most of the time I don't mind. I just keep reminding myself that she's going to be 16 someday and won't want anything to do with her mom so I'll enjoy it now. Quinsie we love you so much and hope you have the best 1st birthday ever! Happy Birthday Sunshine!

2 clever comments:

Billie Jo said...

Seriously, where did that year go? It is pretty sad that she won't get off your hip and even let the best neighbor touch her!!!! I understand how cottling the baby works. Wait til she heads off to kindergarten and she lets you know what is what. Hope we have baby EVIE to play with Quinsie. A boy would just be overwhelmed with all the estrogen on this street. We love you Quinsie and can't wait for you to be hangin' in the back yeard with the rest of the gang.

Billie Sue said...

I can't believe it has been one year! She is beautiful, along with your other beautiful girls. Who cares if she is a Mama's baby -- as you said...that only lasts for so long and they are gone doing their own thing and enjoying life. Although, a strong sense of family runs in the veins around here and I am sure those little girls will always be Mama's girls--which is also ok! Happy Birthday, Quinsie!