I thought I'd better get some pictures up for those who didn't get to see the girls on Halloween. Too bad the weather was so crummy! Thank goodness for the trunk-or-treat at the church!
What a bunch of beautiful Halloween spooks! How can the Baby Quincie be that big--didn't I just see her the other day? Gracie is very hip in her little beret--love it! Hayden is very "bumblie" looking and who can resist a cheerleader as cute as Chandler! Those little trick or treaters could come my way any time!
Greg and I met at Utah State and were married a few years later after I convinced him that it was a good idea, and after he convinced his family that Bob was really a girl. We have 4 beautiful daughters and we have settled in Francis, Utah where we are digging the country way of life. Greg works for a local construction company as their project manager and I am a stay at home mom and loving every minute of it.
1 clever comments:
What a bunch of beautiful Halloween spooks! How can the Baby Quincie be that big--didn't I just see her the other day? Gracie is very hip in her little beret--love it! Hayden is very "bumblie" looking and who can resist a cheerleader as cute as Chandler! Those little trick or treaters could come my way any time!
Post a Comment