I finally caught a smile on camera! At 12 weeks old, this open mouth, toothless grin is priceless and for some reason it's even better at 3 am and mommy is the only one around who gets to enjoy it.
Love it! I didn't think she looked that big when I was over the other day. All of those Averett girls can flash a quick smile and melt anyones heart. I am sure Quinsie will follow in her sisters' foot steps.
Loved the melancholy feeling I got when I read, "mommy is the only one around." So true--those are priceless moments you will always hold close to your heart. It's wonderful that you can appreciate the opportunity.
Greg and I met at Utah State and were married a few years later after I convinced him that it was a good idea, and after he convinced his family that Bob was really a girl. We have 4 beautiful daughters and we have settled in Francis, Utah where we are digging the country way of life. Greg works for a local construction company as their project manager and I am a stay at home mom and loving every minute of it.
2 clever comments:
Love it! I didn't think she looked that big when I was over the other day. All of those Averett girls can flash a quick smile and melt anyones heart. I am sure Quinsie will follow in her sisters' foot steps.
Loved the melancholy feeling I got when I read, "mommy is the only one around." So true--those are priceless moments you will always hold close to your heart. It's wonderful that you can appreciate the opportunity.
Post a Comment