Greg and I met at Utah State and were married a few years later after I convinced him that it was a good idea, and after he convinced his family that Bob was really a girl. We have 4 beautiful daughters and we have settled in Francis, Utah where we are digging the country way of life. Greg works for a local construction company as their project manager and I am a stay at home mom and loving every minute of it.
4 clever comments:
That is one of the most clever posts ever! I think the doll in the middle is by far the prettiest of all!
that is one cute baby. She is getting such a cute little smile and facial expressions. thanks for the post
How darling!
Oh a cute little dolly that poops and pees and cries. We have a baby alive at our house but she is not that cute!!!
Post a Comment