Jan 22, 2009

Snow fun!

Last weekend I wanted to take the girls sledding since we never go anywhere or do anything fun. It was a gorgeous day. The sun was out but it was still pretty cold but the girls had a blast anyway. Chandler didn't really like it. She kept saying lets go home! She wouldn't even try it with someone else on the sled. Hayden didn't really like the hike back up the hill but she loved the trip down! Greg and I even took one trip down just to say we did.

5 clever comments:

Kristie said...

I remember hiking down to the hallow to tube with Greg when we were litte. It was always so much fun. I hate the snow now and my poor kids haven't experienced the joys and freezing out on the tubing hill. We really need to get together some time.

Take Care!
Add

Billie Sue said...

Ahh---nothing like a good, quick, cold trip down the hill and a slow hike back up the hill to warm you back up! That's how silly all these people are who go to the "tubing hills." They never know the joy of warming up before you go down again! What fun parents you are and again...those are beautiful girls!

Anonymous said...

I love the things you do with the girls. I know they will remember them forever. Such cute pictures too. Your hill isn't to far from the house is it? Well enjoy and make the best of a long cold winter.
Love ya'
Mom

The Gunnerson Family said...

Taking your kids sledding is so much work, but fun. We found a little hill by the Woodland cemetery that is long enough for the kids to enjoy, but short enough that they can walk up easily. I just sit and the bottom and watch.

Aleena said...

Bob, I am jealous! David woke up with a fever AGAIN!! What gives?