Hi Bob! long time no see. Your kids are sooo dang cute. Looks like things are going great in your household. Barry and I are doing good also. Keep in touch.
Greg and I met at Utah State and were married a few years later after I convinced him that it was a good idea, and after he convinced his family that Bob was really a girl. We have 4 beautiful daughters and we have settled in Francis, Utah where we are digging the country way of life. Greg works for a local construction company as their project manager and I am a stay at home mom and loving every minute of it.
6 clever comments:
Oh, but its worth it to see that cute chocolate face!
Hi Bob! long time no see. Your kids are sooo dang cute. Looks like things are going great in your household. Barry and I are doing good also. Keep in touch.
tis the season. If you get a kid that cute all bundled up and she plays outside then there is only one end result!
Chocolate or no chocolate -- that is one beautiful little face! I vote she gets anything she wants just for being so darned cute!
Thats cute!
She is so cute, I can hardly stand it. And I love all the things she seems to be up too.
Post a Comment