Jun 12, 2008

Well he survived-

Greg had his surgery last Wednesday and everything went as expected.They reattached the tendon to his forearm and I must say he has been a better patient than I thought he would be. It was painful the first couple days but he seems to be doing well (Who wouldn't with 4 cute nurses waiting on him hand and foot). He had to miss a few days of work but other than that it really hasn't slowed him down too much. In fact I wish he would take it easier than he has. He went back for his post op appointment with the doctor and got a brace that is bent at 90 degrees and it will gradually be straightened over 6 weeks and then he will start physical therapy. Not exactly how he planned to spend the summer but what do ya do right?

2 clever comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad the big baby pulled through all right! I know it can be tough driving a truck one handed! ha ha ha Just kidding! I hope he follows the rules better than his brother does!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh man! Surgery is the worst... good thing he has 4 cute girls to take care of him! Lucky guy if you ask me...