Dec 5, 2007

What a Super Star!

Well nothing new has happened lately. We are just counting down the days till Christmas (It is coming awfully fast all of a sudden) and also counting down the days till Las Vegas. Next weekend Greg and I are going to the NFR with the people he works with and half the town apparently. But since there is nothing exciting to post yet, I couldn't resist putting up a couple pictures of our funny little Chandler. She is getting to be quite a ham and has a funny little personality. Not many people know that because she is a mamas girl bad! She is pretty shy around other people and doesn't like strangers at all! She can give some pretty dirty looks if she doesn't know you. Of course with a camera always flashing in her face she automatically says cheese when you point one in her direction. This first picture was after she had spaghetti for dinner. That explains the messy face and every time she would say cheese she crinkled up her face and closed her eyes for some strange reason. She has gotten to that independent stage so she insists on sitting at the table on a booster and not in her high chair and she must feed herself. So needless to say at mealtime she is a total mess and so is the kitchen. There's nothing like eating oatmeal or cold cereal with your bare hands. She also has the reading bug like her sisters. Of course she couldn't help it. If I had a nickel for every book I pick up off the floor everyday, I could buy a library that's for sure. I'm surprised at how often she will pick up a book and sit and look through it like she knows what it says. This one happens to be 'Oh the places you'll go' and is one of my faves. It also happens to be upside down. But It sure looks like she's enjoying it though. I do love my girls!

4 clever comments:

Sophie said...

Hey Robyn,

Cute pictures of your kids - I am a blog stalker keeping in touch with the valley. Please tell Addision to add me to his blog so I can stalk his family as well!

Sondi Butikofer

Sophie said...

Robbin

Sorry I spelled your name wrong - I won't let it happen again. I am a bit sensitive to proper name spelling so please accept my appolgy!

Sondi

Billie Sue said...

Robbin - those little girls are the cutest ever! I'm looking forward to great pics from Las Vegas!

Billie Jo said...

I will have to say to anyone who reads these comments. Chandler LOVES me. She loves me more than her "real" aunts and always comes running to me!! She is just one of Robbin's girls who love me!
Robbin is the greatest mom to her girls. She is very patient and kind and is a great example to me of how a "loving" mother should be. Have fun in Vegas!!!