Nov 11, 2007

Who's ready for christmas???

I started my christmas shopping this last weekend and I am getting in the holiday mood! If I thought my husband wouldn't have a coronary I would get out my christmas decorations. I already hit him up about putting up the christmas lights while the weather is still good but I just got a dirty look. Can you say bah humbug anyone!!!! Come on there's not many shopping days left!!!! Let's get a little MERRY people!!

5 clever comments:

Billie Sue said...

I agree that this is the PERFECT time to get the lights up on the house and trees! I think that the only way to get it done is get the ladder out and act like I am going to do it myself then maybe I can get my husband to come and rescue me!!! You slide show was so clever and festive. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas?"

Billie Sue said...

Okay--it's me again! I have about died laughing at your comments on Billie Jo's so I had to tell you how fun it is to read your comments. You cheer me up everytime I read something you've written. I am more than ready for Christmas--I have already bought one small item for all my girls, something for each of my grandchildren except Jack, Billie Jo's and Giselle's. Of course, Santa has delivered two items for me already, and although my husband doesn't object to Christmas music early -- he is not going to get the lights up. I've been searching for someone I could HIRE!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I am obviously more than ready for Christmas(see my blog), and have chastised Max for not being more in the holiday mood. He has changed his ways after much coersion from me, however!

Anonymous said...

Okay Robbin, Here's one for the record books. Steve F. helped me get our eves ready for our lights this weekend. If that doesn't shame Greg into helping you I don't know what will!

I am sure the Fitzgerald's "tractor Christmas light application" story will make it to your end of the valley soon!

Robyn Fitz

Grandma Jalene said...

What a darling blog!! Now I can see your kids even though I never seem to see you when you're in Salem. I hope you don't mind me sneaking in through Cori's blog.