11 years ago
Nov 7, 2007
DECISION 2007
VICTORY! With a whopping 207 votes, Greg will keep his seat on the Town Council for 4 more years! He won by about 50 votes and the neighbor Tim won by nearly 100! We tried waiting up to hear the results but the town clerk called just before 11 to say she was last in line to get the votes in and it would be 1 or 2 before she would know the results. I guess Greg wasn't that worried because he said don't bother calling till morning then because I'm going to bed. So he got on line this morning when he got up and found out before anyone had the chance to call with the good news. Not a very exciting victory but a great result especially for his very first real election.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 clever comments:
Robbin, Please tell Greg congrats! He is by far our favorite town council member. He does and will do a great job. We are proud he represents us. Lets just hope were are not in trouble with the other new ones!
Robyn Fitz and family
P.S. Those are the cutest kids on that side of the "holler"
Way to go Boys! We are so excited to have one more connection to you guys. I think that Greg has done and will continue to serve Francis well. He is a Francis boy from long ago and I know he "loves" Francis and wants it to be the greatest town ever. Hopefully Tim and Greg agree on things since we have to see each other on a regular basis. You guys are great neighbors and we are lucky to have you.
Congradulations Greg! I am proud of your choice to serve Francis town. Good luck to you.
Addison
Congrats! Your kids are so cute, and I am so happy to be able to get to know your family better through your blog... glad you found us :)
Post a Comment