Jan 13, 2011

Well, it happened!

Well I guess it had to happen sometime. My baby is starting to walk! It makes me super sad that she is growing so fast but I am excited for things to come. I can't wait to take her outside when/if the snow ever melts and let her run around outside! It also makes me nervous for all the owies that I know are in her future. I guess I will stock up on band aids and maybe get a helmet or some bubble wrap or a leash.......... Try not to listen to the crazy mom screeching in the background.

3 clever comments:

Billie Sue said...

I love how careful she is! That is how Tess was. I also love how truly excited and proud you sound!

Billie Jo said...

What? When did she get down off your hip? Oh yes the summer full of running out in the backyard. Now just get her dance shoes on and bring her over to dance! She can't be left out. Love those girls, hope we have one more girl to add to the bunch otherwise...LOOK OUT this boy will be hen pecked to death!

Giselle Rasheta said...

So exciting and yet so sad... Haha, I always hate hearing myself in the background of videos! What a beautiful group of girls you have!