11 years ago
Nov 13, 2009
She's here!
Well it's finally over! Little miss Quinsie Fritz is finally here! 6 pounds 5 ounces and 18 inches long. She is definitely the runt of our girls. Everyone is already in love with her as you can see from the pictures. She was just a little yellow so we got to come home with bili lights but other than that everyone is doing awesome!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 clever comments:
Oh what a beautiful, new, little life! That is such a cute name -- I'm sure it has been picked out for her special! It looks like she has plenty of love to go around with all those sisters and a Mom and Dad too. Congratulations!
How does a 6 pound 7 oz baby have cheeks? Only if she is an Averett I guess. Mine always looked like birds! I can't wait to come snuggle her. I just wanted to let the real aunt have some time! She is just as adorable as the other three. You and Greg are truly blessed!
She is so adorable and tiny! Congratulations, you guys. I really like the name :)
I can;t wait to wash the Salt Lake City germs off of me and come down there and snuggle my new little Quinsie Fritz, she has changed from the time I saw her in the hospital. What a cute family. Greg looks so proud of her and all his girls. As well he should be Love you Gramma Dixie
Congratulations! I am so happy that you got her here, and everyone seems to adore her. If I ever get over my cold I will have to come and hold her, and kiss her, and smell that new baby smell.
Post a Comment