We've been having the stupidest weather lately. Cloudy then sunny, cloudy then sunny. Yesterday morning it was pretty nice so I hurried out and started my little garden but really had to rush because the sky just kept getting darker and darker and of course the wind was blowing. It looked like a doozey storm was headed our way. I guess it blew over because it never really rained. Later in the evening it did a little and I looked out the back window and saw a double rainbow. One was super bright and they weren't very long because we could see where they started and ended. I couldn't resist a picture. Although it doesn't really show how bright the colors were it was still cool. Try to ignore all the redneck junk at the bottom.
11 years ago
5 clever comments:
I saw the rainbow too and it was beautiful! We were in Woodland at my Dad's and it looked like it started on Bench Creek and ended over on the bench on the other side. It was beautiful and you just can't help but have such a wonderful rush of emotion at such a beautiful sight! The "redneck junk" is just fine. When you think of those beautiful little girls and the fun times they have out there, it is all totally worth it!
I guess there is a silver lining to all of the crappy weather we have been having lately.
I am sorry I missed the rainbow, I must've been up at girl's camping soaking and freezing.
I too grabbed my camera but was a little disappointed when the pictures didn't turn out quite as amazing as I thought the rainbow looked. Yeah I had to take pictures that only showed the field. It was hard between the broken grill, four-wheelers, and line-ups of trailers!
You live in a beautiful place!
The girls and I saw that same rainbow on your date night. It was so pretty. One thing about this crappy rain is that I don't have to water the lawn.
Dixie
Post a Comment