
My Gracie Jo got Baptized on Saturday. I can't believe how the time has flown by. It seriously seems like yesterday we were blessing her. It was a great day. All her family was there to support her and she asked her Uncle Tony to do the Baptism and Confirmation. She was pretty nervous but not that she wouldn't go all the way under, she was nervous that Tony would hold her under too long. He likes to tease the girls. I think there were 13 kids from the stake that were being baptized and one other little boy from our ward so the church was packed. We are so proud of Gracie for choosing to be baptized on her own. It is something she has been looking
forward to and set as a goal for herself. She is a great example to her sisters and her parents as well. I hope she'll keep up the good work and continue to make the right choices throughout her life.

Of course we were running late and I wasn't able to get a picture of them together in their white clothes but here is gracie in hers.

And Gracie and Uncle Tony.
We want to thank all of our family who came and supported Gracie. It meant a lot to us and especially her. Also a big thanks to Uncle Tony, for Baptizing her and Uncle Addison, and Uncle Eric who stood up in the circle for her confirmation. It's so great to have such great family to turn to when you need them most. Also a big thank you to Billie Jo and Tim for letting the girls come to church with them every week. Everyone should have such great neighbors!
6 clever comments:
Congratulations Gracie! I can't believe you're so big already. We're so proud of you for choosing to be baptized. You're such a great girl!!!
I thought it was a great day and Gracie did look like an angel. I am so proud of her and she is a great example to her sisters and her friends.
Gracie looked absoulutly beautiful, she was so special. I am really proud of her and want her to know that I love her so much and know that she will always be a great example to her sisters and cousins, and maybe a baby brother.
Love ya' Gracie
Gramma Dixie
Gracie you are so special and I was so glad that I could be there on your special day. We love you and thanks for being a good example to Millie.
Love Uncle Addy!
Congratulations Gracie on your baptism! And congrats on the good news - how clever of you to plan it during deer hunt.
What a beautiful girl all in white! There is some pretty little poem or song or story about the three white dresses a girl will wear in her life. The first one is the dress she is blessed in, the second is her baptismal dress, and the third is her wedding dress. I am not in any way wishing time away, but now you know how quickly time passes, just think of the next beautiful white dress Gracie will wear!
We are so happy and proud of you, Gracie! You look absolutely angelic -- what a special day for a special girl!
Post a Comment